Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog 4

Well for, # 4 blog, the revising of my latest Essay has come with great strides, for this subject is more confusing then i would like to admit. All in all I've found myself being way to bullheaded just to write some memorized lines from some other media reference. Something about being original
Well yeah, so from there. I have changed just about everything ? Putting more of a substantial emphasis on one pertinent subject. instead of the wide conclusion of Paranormal physic phenomenons, Which is all in all Mainly, Believe on 50 % of what you see and nothing of what you hear. Alongside the new change in subject, reading all of your all's essays last week, with your all's different styles. I have learned a great deal of some things i am going to do as in, sentence structures. Paragraph formula's, and how to site media references correctly. So to everyone good Luck !#(0*&

No comments: