Saturday, November 29, 2008

1st Semester

Hey there, how you doing. Refreshing what i have actually learned this semester, I realize i

still have a long way to go, but i have made tremendous strides so far as a Freshman. I was out

of school for awhile, so learning how to build structure in my sentences and make complete

paragraphs that makes sense took a little while to pick back up on.
Needless to say though, I have transitional a lot of my own style and critique this semester

and plan on maturing my thoughts and my vocabulary as the basis. To clear my speech and

understanding of some of the uses of grammar and the grammatical correctives of some of the

things i used to say and write.

All and all i'm looking forward to next year and am up for the challenge and think i will

deffintly know what to look for this time around. As a college aspect on work sociolaztion and

career path associatixons with people that will follow me through my college career, and am now

working on building up my resume and my professional references.

1 comment:

Professor Stacy said...

Thanks, as always, for being on top of things with your blog.